Every child, family, and provider in Southwest Denver is emotionally and socially flourishing in relationships and environments that nurture their hearts, minds and bodies.
Build a resilient, trauma-informed community network of parents, providers, and programs throughout Southwest Denver who are responsive to the social-emotional needs of young children, their families, and the champions who serve them.
- Denver Children’s Advocacy Center
- Denver Health
- Denver Public Health
- Denver Public Schools
- Denver’s Early Childhood Council
- Mental Health Center of Denver
- Responsive Systems & Services. The multiple systems and services in SW Denver supporting the healthy social-emotional development of young children are working together using a trauma-informed approach to be more responsive and accessible to families, communities, and professionals.
- Reflective Organizations & Workforce. Build a network of organizations and professionals in SW Denver implementing evidence-based, trauma-informed practices (contextualizing trauma, supporting healing, and building resilience) in their day-to-day work with each other and the children and families they serve.
- Resilient Neighborhoods & Families. Enhance the protective factors (as defined by the Strengthening Families Framework) of the neighborhoods and families of SW Denver to strengthen their connections with their children and the resources around them.